This site launched 11/7/05. It had it's bottom painted May 26th, 2016. . .
- June 17th, Friday 7:30pm Meeting at North Seattle Community College
- Speaker: Alex Wilkins from Seattle Boat Works
Alex Wilkins will talk on Electric Propulsion, batteries and charging options for cruising boats. An experienced sailor & instructor, working with the family business, Seattle Boat Works, Alex can explain the cost and future for this technology. We will also inflate a life-raft.
- June 25th: Salmon Bake Potluck
- Join us for our annual fun feast, a Salmon Bake at Hidden Cove Park, most folks will raft-up and return home on Sunday. This annual Salmon Bake/Potluck is our biggest cruiser get-together, a day of fun, food, and camaraderie. Cruisers leaving their boats in Mexico, Fiji or Hawaii will plan to make this fun event. Bring chairs, folding tables, blankets, lawn games, etc. drinks and a pot-luck dish to share, and volunteers man the Bar-b-cue grills (gas or charcoal). Most folks will arrive by early afternoon, and we usually start eating 5-6pm. Participants contribute to cover the cost of the Salmon, $10 per person should cover it. Hope to see you there. . .
- Please see the Events Page for directions, details, and more club events and info .