This site launched 11/7/05. It had it's bottom painted September 2nd, 2016. . .
- Salmon Bake Potluck
- Sorry if you missed our annual feast, a Salmon Bake at Hidden Cove Park, our biggest cruiser get-together, and a fun day of food, and camaraderie. Cruisers leaving their boats in Mexico, Fiji or Hawaii sometimes make this annual event. Here's pics of the Salmon Bake. Hope to see you next year. . .
- September Meeting 9/16 7:30 at NSCC
UNDER WATER PHOTOGRAPHY - a special presentation by Rob Sicade
A two hour show of underwater pictures from the Caribbean, Red Sea, Pacific and Indian Oceans. A brief summary of equipment, and tips for taking better pictures while diving and snorkeling. We will also discuss how diving and UW photography may change your equipment choices on your sailboat. Experienced cruisers, Teresa & Rob sailed their Baba 40 on a big Pacific loop. The last leg, back from Japan was over 5100nm, and they are preparing for another voyage.
- Sep. 24-25th: Tequila Race | Blakely Harbor Raft-Up/Potluck
- Come to the September meeting to find out more about this fun race. This one is for cruising boats - fancy fast racers don't stand a chance, but they are welcome too.
- Upcoming Events
- Please see the Events Page for directions, details, and more club events and info .